Website Design and Development
I’ve designed and built hundreds of websites since I began over 25 years ago.
Over the years I’ve worked on websites for big name clients like Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, the British Chamber of Commerce (Taipei), and National Taiwan University, to boutique brands like Magrette Timepieces, and creatives like author Joe Henley and musician Sola Rosa.
I pride myself on being able to take on projects big and small, doing all the planning, design, coding, technical and marketing along the way. Shall we sort your website out next? Email me.
The fancy new Sola Rosa website uses a Wordpress backend with a totally custom designed frontend.
The Magrette website uses our custom framework and leans on Shopify for online shopping functionality.
The CampingTaiwan bi-lingual website is running our custom framework, optimised for speed, flexibility and SEO.
The MacLymph website makes good use of the blogging features of Wordpress, and uses Woocommerce for a simple online shopping experience.
Joe Henley’s website is a showcase of his extensive output and runs on our custom framework.
Key Website Services
- SvelteKit SPA/SaaS/Apps
- PHP Development
- Advanced HTML/CSS
- Design with Tailwind CSS or custom SCSS
- Website Optimisation
- Lottie, SVG and CSS Animation
- Digital Marketing and SEM
- Web and Mobile UI/UX Design
- Hacking, Bot and DDos Attack Protection
- Social Media Asset Design
- Integrating with 3rd Party APIs
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Website Hosting and Maintenance
- Custom Wordpress Themes and Plugins
- Cloudflare CDN Setup and Optimisation
- Shopify, BigCommerce and Woocommerce Online Shops
- Frontend and Backend Design and Development
- Supabase Database and Authentication
- Sanity and other Headlesss CMS Solutions
- Database and Systems Design
- Multilingual / Multiregion Websites i18n/l10n
- Web Accessibility Compliance (WAI-ARIA)
How much does it cost to build a website? Give me a shout and I’ll prepare a quote for you.